P21 Games 33 - 36

Apex Soccer League: APEX SOCCER LEAGUE: P21 Games 33 - 36
By Mackenzie Hope (Macca) on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 09:50 am:

Oh well looks like my chances of the title have gone - just need to learn from this and start again next season .

By Jamie McEwan (Jamierrch) on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 12:14 pm:

Yes Macca the pack have now (almost) caught up with you but all to play for in the last ten league games.

A nice ten point turn for in-form Carnwath Herts takes us up to 3rd place and now only four points behind the joint leaders.

In a must win or certainly must not lose; Carnwath defeated the once run away leaders Hanham Parish 2-1 at home. A 1.0 away win at Greenham City and 2.0 at Spireton FC. The turn finished with a 0.0 home draw againsy Jesters Bridge who had a player sent off towards the end of the match.

Not too fussed to be knocked out the cup after a reply with Retro Hotspur.

A hit on a 8+* who now has a chance to become a 10* and a hit on a 8*. Two 7+* now 8*'s through form. My Gk7+ is now almost a Gk8.

Carnwath are in cracking form and now undefeated in last 26 league games.

As I say, all to play for in the last 10 leagues games with a number of teams having a chance to win the title.

Jamie

By Philip Burton (Lordburt) on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 04:52 pm:

Solid 10 point turn for Foxhall especially against 4 managed sides. 11 players nsr 7s so far and hoping to get to 13. Joined Macca at the top of the table but its still wide open and Foxhall have some very tough away games to come, 2nd, 3rd 5th and 7th all have TTs so its a massive achievement for Foxhall to be competing with such sides (Simon would surely agree if he hadn't gone AWOL since his mysterious P1 situation came to light) lol. Still in a cup I didn't want to enter but it helps with the form I guess.

By Simon Wynne (Portsmouthpark) on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

Phil,
Agreed - the litmus test now is how you do against the teams with TT's.

I'm less bothered about the TT issue in P21 as a number of teams have them; albeit it's v v tough to win the league without one.

The issue I have in P1 is only 1 in there with Muckamore & 1 goal conceded in 18 games this season is a joke.

But - that's for elsewhere not here.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: