P5 End of season stuff

Apex Soccer League: APEX SOCCER LEAGUE: P5 End of season stuff
By Philip Burton (Lordburt) on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 08:19 am:

Firstly a massive congratulations to Andy B on a fantastic treble in what is arguable the toughest Premier. I'm very happy with our 4th place finish, Our best season for quite some time and the squad looks pretty good for next season.

James, I can let you have No.1 Vagn Nielsen Gk6 for 250k if you fancy it and if you'd be interested I can send you 2 x 6*s on loan for the season and if either or both makes nsr 7* you can keep the other for free regardless of rating.

Not planning much in the way of deals but always willing to listen to offers.

Phil 07890515016

By Denis Flavin (Denffc) on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 05:25 pm:

I would just like to also congratulate Andy on a fine treble. Its a great achievement and gives us something to aim for next season.
Dynamo outside top 4 again and need to improve. If anyone sees a deal with any of my players text the offer on 07917357994
And finally well done to all managers for completing another season in the best Apex league

By Ryan Campanelle (Campo1998) on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 09:15 pm:

I am bringing my P1 side Poppy Dazzlers into P5 next season. Needs some younger blood in there. Looking forward to it.

By Andrew Barrett (Rushgreen) on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 10:55 pm:

Are you saying we're all old in P5 Ryan :-D
Welcome back my friend, it's always a better place with a Campo or two involved and congratulations on your Ko cup win in EP19, well done.

Thank you fellas, It's obviously been a successful season for RGC and I don't think we've won the treble before. A few tweaks from last season have helped I think and I don't recall a season where I've never used 'A' offence in any league game but let's be honest, a lot of this apex lark is luck. Looking at the other teams ratings for next season it's safe to say it's going to be a dog fight...so many strong teams with good managers. I have a hunch that Foxhall will pick up some silverware.

Must mention Paul's PLA outfit in the first season in division 1, a fantastic showing and gave RGC a good hiding earlier this season.

No deals here other than flogging a few cast offs maybe.

By James Campbell (Socomarvelzenit) on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 07:42 am:

Well done Bilbo, the treble is a tough thing to do! Definitely raising expectations there for next season.

Have one preseason deal confirmed with Alex (Erland Groven NS6) arriving on a free already so I am happy to do the deal for Vagn Nielsen Phil.

Happy to do that loan deal as well Phil, just let me know who they are etc so I can confirm with the GM. Obviously I will play them in all league and cup games and coached them too.

Already looking forward to the new season kicking off!

By Andrew Barrett (Rushgreen) on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 11:00 am:

Lmao :-D I've not been called Bilbo since...erm...you left apex mate! Love it. Cheers JC, I'll check out my sheets and see what I might have for you.

By Philip Burton (Lordburt) on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 11:19 am:

Cheers James

No.1 Vagn Nielsen Gk6 aged 26 for £250k

Loanees are:

No.14 Tony Henson M6* aged 27
No.16 Colin Frost M6* aged 24

Entirely up to you how you manage them players James, But hopefully the deal can benefit both our sides.

Hoping to add a 5*/5+* to the ranks ahead of the new season.

Phil 07890515016

By James Campbell (Socomarvelzenit) on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 12:22 am:

Cheers Phil, I have confirmed both deals. It is the first time I have done a loan move online so I think I have done it right haha

I'm shocked the name hasn't carried on Andy haha yeah let us know if you have any other players available.

Seems to have a pretty decent line up now for the start of the season.

By Greg Evans (Gamesboss) on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 01:06 pm:

Congrats Candy on the treble, will be playing my part to make sure it doesn't happen again !

By Andrew Barrett (Rushgreen) on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 05:03 pm:

Lol, how you doing Smeg? Can't believe we're both still apexing :-)
I think you're a tier 4 kind of team if we judge you using Alex Sotra's old P47 system...you won't be bothering me mate.

By Andrew Barrett (Rushgreen) on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

First chance I've had to look at my sheets...
For sale:
Gio Di Rosa 33yr mid 7*
Prince Diam 20yr att 6
David Floyd 22yr mid 6

These players may interest James at Ultimate Avengers maybe?
If no one is interested then I'll retire them which would be a shame as Gio Di Rosa is a very strong player when playing regularly.

By Andrew Barrett (Rushgreen) on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 10:50 pm:

Correction to the above....Prince Diam is actually an nsr art 7

By James Campbell (Socomarvelzenit) on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 01:11 pm:

I'll be interested Andy, how much you want for them?

By Andrew Barrett (Rushgreen) on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

Di Rosa has gone to PLA Athletic.
Floyd can go for peanuts, say 10k?
Diam I'm not sure about the fee, Phil has enquirer about him but no offers so far.

By James Campbell (Socomarvelzenit) on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 02:36 pm:

Cool, can do that for Floyd. To be fair I haven't a great deal in the bank so I think Phil will more than likely be able to get him.

I remember di Rosa being an old southern comfort player lol

By Andrew Barrett (Rushgreen) on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 02:54 pm:

Ok pal, David Floyd mid 6 for £10k. I'll put it on my sheets now.

You're right mate, a straight cash deal from Southern Comfort to RGC in 2010 for £15m.

By James Campbell (Socomarvelzenit) on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 11:23 am:

15 million...God knows what I spent the cash on haha

By Andrew Barrett (Rushgreen) on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

Gio Di Rosa sold to PLA for 1m
Prince Diam sold to Newlyn for 4m
These are my 2 pre season deals.

David Floyd sold to Ultimate Avengers for 10k after the first turn.

Deals done, shop shut.

By Philip Burton (Lordburt) on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 05:36 pm:

All deals done at Foxhall.

No.1 Vagn Nielsen GK 6 to Ultimate Avengers for 250k

No.14 Tony Henson M6* aged 27
No.16 Colin Frost M6* aged 24

Will be moving to Ultimate Avengers on a season loan (perks included)

No.21 Lee Collier M5+* will be joining Foxhall from Newlyn East for £1.5m

By James Campbell (Socomarvelzenit) on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 02:55 am:

Yeah I realised I have done my share of preseason deals already Andy so after the first turn is fine with me.

Seeing how much you sold them for, I realised I had more than enough for Di Rosa and Diam haha

By Ryan Campanelle (Campo1998) on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 12:44 pm:

Poppy Dazzlers will be arriving in P5 for the new season and have the following players available to swap for a 6* of a similar age.

Ron Bramley 21 yo nsr DEF 7
Rufus Robins 20 yo nsr ATT 7

By Philip Burton (Lordburt) on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

Foxhall thought the end of season work was finished, But that wasn't the case and a final deal has been struck.

No.17 Terry Hunt Att 7* 20 (and an undisclosed fee) is joining from Dover in exchange for No.5 Tony Cruise Def 7* 23

By Greg Evans (Gamesboss) on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 10:20 am:

Hi Mandy, Alex Sotra, lol was well above tier 4 !! had to take a couple years off, hopefully hit top 4

By Richard Setterfield (Doverbombers) on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 11:28 pm:

A belated Congratulations must go to Andy @ Rush Green City on his historic treble!!! Very well played mate and well deserved... A rather strange end to the season for my team Dover Bombers, we will be back next season raring to go to try and reclaim our P5 crown!!! )

Completed only 1 deal so far, so have these players available for deals!

NSR
Ian Harrow MID 5* age 22
Rick Farfit MID 6* age 18
Dean Cowell ATT 6* age 25 top goalscorer the previous season...
( any 2 of the above i'm happy to swap for a NSR 7* plus funds)

LOAN NSR
Looking to loan out Steven Parker DEF 6* age 20 and Harry Bones MID 6* age 18 for a season long loan if anyone is interested...

Thanks guys...

By Enligue on Saturday, June 04, 2022 - 01:39 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: