P5

Apex Soccer League: APEX SOCCER LEAGUE: P5
By James Campbell (Socomarvelzenit) on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 03:08 am:

A great turn for the Avengers in P5 this week, made such good progress with the squad so far this season.

Phil, one of the loan players in nearly a 7* and the other close to a 9* now...will see if I can get them even higher!

Not too sure where to strengthen in my squad yet, buying that mid 7 the other turn is the only bit of business I have done and now have a minimal bank balance. I think it should be fine for division two tho

By Ryan Campanelle (Campo1998) on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 10:10 am:

A solid ten point turn for Poppy Dazzlers, with wins over Wells Next The Sea (3-1) Ice Warriors (1-0) and unmanaged Fire Town (4-0) A 1-1 draw at a well rated Lappa Valley finished off the results nicely.

I don't think I've ever seen a gap of only 10 pts separating 1st (Poppy Dazzlers) from 12th (Newlyn East) Still lots to play for points wise, and wherever we end up finishing it will have been a great season in P5.

Tough games approaching next turn with Dynamo City, La Bromley & PLA Athletic, along with a difficult KO Cup match against Roma Youth.

Let's see if we're top next turn, I doubt it!

By Alex Bozman (Icewarriors) on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 07:43 pm:

Rather a disappointing turn for the Ice Boys, which means the league season is almost over for us, a couple more wins will guarantee safety, but mid-table at best. 3 down against Andy's RGC in the League Cup after the first leg, means it looks like the KO Cup is our only option left.

It is interesting at the top, well done Ryan for getting Poppy Dazzlers on top and doing the league double over us. Wouldn't have a clue how it will all end up.

Looked at your squad, James, which looks fairly strong already.

By James Campbell (Socomarvelzenit) on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 01:28 am:

Yeah really happy with the squad but still need to work on getting a few of them above and 8, just had some random bits so far this season but that's the way it goes

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: