P21 Games 37 - 40

Apex Soccer League: APEX SOCCER LEAGUE: P21 Games 37 - 40
By Mackenzie Hope (Macca) on Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 01:47 pm:

Been yet another hugely disappointing season for Hanham but have now achieved the 13 NSR 7s so having used the defensive tactics for the past few turns I am now going on the attack for the final 6 games .

Already had a few enquiries for my younger players and I have my eye on a long term target so expect a few changes over the pre season.

Rossy looking likely to retain the title again without having to break sweat - showing how a simple 424C at home and 523B away is possibly the way to go although saying that this turn they have only scored 2 goals in 7 games .

All the best everyone and let's hope a few of the more established managers (myself included) can give Rossy more of a challenge next season.

By Greg Evans (Gamesboss) on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 09:24 am:

Congrats Rossy, you get on a roll early doors and your team is settled, that's what happens, mishap early in the season cost me possible top 4 but it is what it is, looking forward to next season.

By Michael Eddisford (Eddrossy) on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 02:55 pm:

Well, the league isn't done yet. Three draws this turn and from 7 games including cup I scored 2 and conceded 1 so a strange old turn. I have a few tough games in last 6 as well so could yet be caught, Game 45 away at jesters could be massive.

Congrats to Mick on winning the league cup after a tight final with us.

Delighted to make the KO cup final after another shoot out victory over Carnwath, unlucky Jamie

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: