P5

Apex Soccer League: APEX SOCCER LEAGUE: P5
By James Campbell (Socomarvelzenit) on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 12:56 am:

A good close end to the season so far, not sure if I am ready for life in Division 1 yet as still need to get a few more new season 7s so hopefully if results go my way I will be lucky.

Will have a better idea of what players I have available to swap next turn.

Jack Watson is now an 8* Ryan and but not sure if I will be lucky enough to get Dick Wayne to a new season 7* yet, but who knows.

May consider loaning a player or two next season also if anyone has any 7s surplus to requirements haha

By Ryan Campanelle (Campo1998) on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 12:39 pm:

That's great James, thanks. Just send Watson back at the end of the season. You can keep Wayne as agreed regardless of his final rating.

Poppy Dazzlers could finish 2nd or 10th, as could everyone else from 2nd to 10th.

By Alex Bozman (Icewarriors) on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 06:10 pm:

Mid-table obscurity for the Ice Boys. Unsure will be doing any deals save releasing a youngish 6* for a cash deal.

By Philip Burton (Lordburt) on Thursday, January 17, 2019 - 12:46 pm:

Foxhall season fast petering out, But we'll end the season with better ratings than we started it, Should end up with 11 or 12 players rated 7 or better. Like Alex wont be doing much, Ive agreed to sell a young 6*, I'll retire the 7+s if they don't increase, That's about it unless James wants to take a couple of 6*s on loan.

By James Campbell (Socomarvelzenit) on Friday, January 18, 2019 - 01:06 am:

I have a few 6*s myself already Phil, hopefully looking to bring in a 7 ATT or MID in preseason depending on how the last few games go

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: