P21 Games 9 - 12

Apex Soccer League: APEX SOCCER LEAGUE: P21 Games 9 - 12
By Andrew Payton (Clermont) on Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 04:13 pm:

Okay so lets kick off this weeks commentary thread …
Prayers were answered with a very positive turn managing to grab 12pts plus jumping back into the Top 4, albeit on goal difference. More importantly though were the 2 rating hits surprisingly on defenders even though the boys “high off the elixir of life” scored 14 goals this turn.
A much more tricky turn coming up with games against Greg’s Huntley Manor and MacKenzie’s Hanham Parish. Here’s hoping the “natural high” continues.
Bombers “Slow breathing”

By Greg Evans (Gamesboss) on Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 04:59 pm:

If the sheets get in ontime Andrew, unlike this turn, every season I have a turn mess up in Premier 21, maybe I need to leave !!

By Jamie McEwan (Jamierrch) on Sunday, April 14, 2019 - 12:52 pm:

Sorry Greg to read about your misfortune.

Perhaps submitting online might work better for you and slightly cheaper.

Jamie

By Mackenzie Hope (Macca) on Sunday, April 14, 2019 - 02:11 pm:

So a 9 point turn for Hanham - not too disappointed with the home defeat to Carnwath (well done Jamie) as I stuck to my new attacking formation whereas in previous seasons I would have gone defensive to make sure I wouldn't lose and hopefully gain a hit.

3 wins against Telford and 2 unmanaged sides made up the turn.

Again not too disappointed with a 0-0 home draw in the 1st leg of the cup - a score draw away from home would see me through so still all to play for .

Have Staffs away next turn but apart from that should be at least another 9 point turn for Hanham .

By Philip Burton (Lordburt) on Monday, April 15, 2019 - 07:33 am:

Great 10pt turn for Foxhall against 4 managed sides, The pick of which being a fantastic win away at Rossy. A 3-0 win in the cup against Spiretown gives us 1 foot in the next round. 2 hits though sadly 1 was an 8 to a 9. Its still very early days so we still aren't thinking of anything other than getting to 11 nsr 7s.

By Jamie McEwan (Jamierrch) on Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 11:53 pm:

Well pleased with a 12 point turn for carnwath with away victories at oakvale and hanham.

Also an away victory at jesters in the league cup.

Jamie

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: